Friday, January 27, 2006

Went to Raksila to walk around today cos I had to get my train ticket anyway. There's a swimming hall there. I want to see the place so that I can decide if I want to swim there or not.
On the way I spotted 3 giant supermarkets, City Market, Prisma and Euromarket. So I went in to take a look. I spotted these great buys. (didn't buy them though.)

Jeans for 10 euros (S$20)
National jackets of England, Netherlands, Italy and 2 other countries (I can't remember) going for 29.90 euros. OK maybe a little expensive? but still...


Reebok pullover. 10 euros.

I think in Singapore they won't last one day on the shelves.

Then I visited the Uimahalli (swimming hall).


Looks good. But I don't have a swimming trunks. I saw one pair of Speedos at City Market (or was it Prisma) that was going for 13.90 euros. Hmm.. when I have the urge.. hiak.