Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Studying is the most important thing

I will study hard till the end of March, when all my exams are over and done with. Hope to pass them first time round and then there will be no more studying till July/August. Just touring and enjoying my time in Europe.

Everything please go according to plan, and I promise lotsa wonderful pictures from all over Europe when I go tour. =)

To all my family back home, I hope that everything and everyone is fine.
To my friends in NUS EE, good luck for the upcoming tests and projects. I can only empathize with you, cos I know how stressful it can get.
To the rest of my friends, hope your lives are smooth sailing. =)

I'm not really enjoying this period of time self studying, cos it can get very very boring and also extremely frustrating when I don't understand something and I can't pick up the phone to call for help.

Well there's always the professors to ask... If their English were better... hmmm...