Sunday, March 26, 2006

Daylight savings time

UPDATE (7.30pm): The days are getting longer and longer and longer. 2 days back, the sun rose at 5.30am. Then there is the daylight savings shift of time, but everyday the sun is rising 10 minutes earlier. Now it is 7.35pm, but the sun is still shining! I think after my exams, I can have sun all day. But I want to laze in bed after exams!

Today at 2am we had to add one hour to our clock. 2am JUMPS to 3am.

One hour gone like that. One hour of sleep gone like that. What a great use of time.

Daylight savings indeed. POOF!


So now be warned that Finland is behind Singapore by just 5 hours, not 6 anymore. Which in a way is great.



P.S.: I just found the Winter Swimming Championships 2006 official homepage (click here) and the unofficial one here. There's one picture of me in the official site. But I won't tell you exactly where. If you want, go find it yourself. It's very funny! HAHAHAHA!