Monday, March 27, 2006

I have a new friend...

...and he stays in my room. He has a funny name.

He is called.... Mr. Garlic. Hahaha! What a unique and funny name. He's staying in my room now and he likes the sun very much. Apparently he can withstand the cold too, cos he didn't freeze in -1 or -2 degC temperature for 2 weeks continuously. He can tolerate cold temperatures very well, not like me.

Well, he just came into my room like yesterday, and I am letting him stay in indefinitely, maybe he will even stay with the next tenant of this room.

Well, you may be curious where he is from, or what he looks like. Not to worry the picture is at the end of this post. He is very quiet, never making a sound while I study, so I can let him stay in my room. He adds colour to my room too!

Hmmm, I guess I kept you in suspense long enough. Time to reveal his look!

Me and Mr Garlic.



Mr Garlic up close.

Yeah, my new friend =P

LOL, what did you think he was? This guy was in the fridge for 2 weeks already and it started growing, so instead of throwing him away, I decided to keep him as company! WAHAHAHA!

UPDATE (28/3/06 1715 hrs): Mr Garlic is growing hair on his head. Very fast! See the picture! (only 3 days after!)