Saturday, March 25, 2006

Long term planning

The day after the storm (my exam), another storm is in the brewing. I must start revision for the next exam coming next Friday. I don't want to be stuck in that unenviable position of doing LAST LAST LAST minute revision again. So there.


And of course, as always, I like to start thinking long term into the future.

After the exams(OK maybe that wasn't really long-term thinking), I want to:

1. Clean my whole room again, thoroughly.
2. Watch all the movies I downloaded (good for 2 weeks I think.)
3. Go to any and every crazy party.
4. Go to Onnela to dance the night away (Wednesdays!)
5. Plan for upcoming trips (Russia, Poland are already more or less confirmed.)
6. Pack my backpack so that I can leave at short notice for any short trip.
7. Visit CJ and JX in Linköping. (lim kopi* with them.) Tour Stockholm.

*lim kopi = drink coffee in Hokkien. It's a natural pun on the place Linköping (if you read it like you would in English, not in Swedish.)

OK list of countries I want to go: (added a map of Europe for the geographically challenged)
1. Czech Republic (Prague in particular)
2. Denmark (Copenhagen)
3. Lithuania
4. UK (London in particular)
5. France (Paris in particular)
6. Norway (Oslo and Bergen? is that right?)
7. Italy (Florence and Venice)
8. Germany (if I can squeeze it in)
9. Latvia (Riga)
10. Sweden (Stockholm and Linköping)
11. Netherlands (Amsterdam)
12. Russia (St Pete's and Moscow) --> 11-17th April

13. Poland (Krakow and some other parts, depends on where the 10-day Sailing Festival will take me. Will go Tallinn – Wegorzwo – Kraków – Tallinn, a 3200km route by bus.) --> 11-21st May

Been to:
1. Estonia (Tallinn)


GAWD.. I am so laggy, my friends have all been to two or more places! I need to catch up! Must beat Kaizhao since I got so much more time than him. HAHAHAHA!