Tuesday, March 07, 2006

NORTHERN LIGHTS!

I saw it! The long-awaited phenomenon, that set the hearts of many fluttering when it happened.

And I must say this, thank you CJ. =)

Went to the lake opposite our apartment, and there we first saw Aurora Borealis (the scientific name for Northern Lights).

It appeared as a streak of light in the dark sky, first very pale, and then coming on more strongly. There was no dancing of lights, so I guess it was a rather weak display. Still, I saw it once. Now I can go back to Singapore with peace of mind. =P

We then rushed over to the lake at the end of the road, cos it was darker there. Unfortunately, the scene there wasn't that good either. Just lights appearing in the sky, alternately getting brighter and darker.

A SIGN FROM GOD.

I need more of this.