Wednesday, May 31, 2006

In Oslo!

Hey guys, I'm in Oslo now! Been here since 10am Norway time (supposedly 6 hours behind Singapore), but there was no free wireless internet access so I only got to use the computer now. There's nothing much to see in Oslo (just another Scandinavian city, or rather just another city!), worse than Copenhagen (and of course there are the extremely alarming prices), so luckily we are not staying here for long, only 1 day today, then tomorrow we will be taking the train to Bergen (another Norweigian city) in the morning, and then the last day we will come back to Oslo to stay the night.

For ZM and his family, they will be going back on the 4th in the afternoon, which means I have 1 whole afternoon and night to spend myself in this city (cos I am flying to London on the 5th in the morning to meet CJ and JX). Well, I am deciding whether I should stay in a hostel or sleep at the airport or sleep at the hotel lobby for the night (secretly of course, all to save money). The opportunity cost is 20++ euros or the security that a hostel offers. I would say that Oslo doesn't look as safe as Helsinki (well at least the area I live in isn't so). Lotsa blacks and Middle Eastern people. Well I don't have anything against them, it's just a stereotype, I guess.

Anyway, I should decide whether to go for the "Norway in a nutshell" tour which costs 220 euros for 7 hours or just the cruise which costs 70 euros for 5 hours. Seriously speaking it's not even my call but rather whether ZM and his family decide to do so. Well, I guess either way I will still enjoy the trip since the fjords will be so amazing (I don't want to think about the money). Just hope that the wind won't be too cold that I am shivering and freezing. And also I want nice sunny weather!

Bergen, here I come!

P.S.: BTW, if you noticed there are no pictures cos I am not posting from my laptop. This shietty computer doesn't have any of my images which I want to upload. Of course I can, but it's too troublesome =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home