Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Malmo

Today we took a train to Malmo from Copenhagen. It's so funny, especially for an Asian, cos we are crossing into another country by train in about half an hour and no passport is required. The only troublesome thing is that we had to change currency. I think all the Scandic countries should follow Finland's example and adopt the Euro so that it'll be really convenient to travel between all the countries.

I would like to thank ZM and his parents for helping me to defray some of my costs in Copenhagen because the food and transport (when we never take risks) is simply too expensive for me to undertake. Thank you! Tack så mycket*!

Anyway, Malmo is so much more beautiful than Copenhagen, not to mention it's cheaper too! Bought an Esprit T shirt today =)

Tomorrow we are flying to Oslo at 8.26am, so this will mean an early night for me cos I need to wake up at around 4am! Greetings to all from Denmark!


*tack så mycket = thank you very much in Swedish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home