Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Paris pictures!

Even a long-winded person like me sometimes gets bored of writing too many words. So here, Paris in its essence, pictures!
At the top of Arc in Triomphe with the Eiffel Tower in the background.
At Sacre Couer. Hair's messy =S
The Eiffel Tower with the red sunset at 10pm. At the Jardin des Tuileries. Looks like a freaking desert. Oasis behind me!

Fireworks cos they (the Parisians) know my birthday is coming. Nah, actually it's the rugby final between Toulouse and some other team. Dunno which team won, but well, there's a winner and a loser. Fireworks for the winner, the losing team also gets to enjoy the magnificient spectacle. At Versailles town. For the uninitiated, this town was where the Versailles treaty of June 28 1919 was signed. Remember League of Nations (and all its failings)?
Magic ball in my hands! So Laplace was French!

At the bottom of the well-known and well-loved and "most romantic" landmark. =)
With 2 other guys. =S

CJ took this for me. Can't really see my face, but you can see how high I was. He kept complaining I took a f**ked up photo for him (see my tagboard!). Sorry lah brudder. My photography skills are zilch, and ZM can testify to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home