Saturday, June 24, 2006

Prague - 23/06

The third day in Prague started off late cos I had a long distance phone interview. Shan't elaborate about that.

We then visited the Prague Castle and it was pretty, but not nearly what I expected. For some reason, the bar for Prague was set higher, and while the St Peter's Cathedral was my clear favourite for most artistic building in Prague, the castle wasn't quite near the image I had in mind. However, the town square was pretty, with the astronomical clock being an instant attraction cos of its antics every hour on the hour. I have a video of that.

A short post, cos I have run out of writing inspiration.

Tomorrow we make a day trip out to Ceski Tromlov Cesky Krumlov (hope I got that town's name right) No I didn't. It is reputed to be a "little Prague".

Early train to catch at 0623, so I am going to sleep now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home